-A window ajar is a prelude in building to the joy of being limitless! That uneasiness of being familiar somehow, sometime, somewhere.......

Monday, July 04, 2005

Heat of the Moment...



You want to remember badly who actually told you this; the sum of temperature in Fahrenheit and percentage of humidity above 180 is hell. You cant recall. The mobile phone shows 90% humidity and 40 centigrade. You had 6 l of pepsi since morning and couldn’t squeeze a drop of wee. Your t-shirt is wet with your salt. Then you stand there and smile at the camera .Wondering about this all.Probably this is how it would feel when you just have a century against your name?

~Gateway of India

9 comments:

Martin said...

Like the contract between old and new in this photograph :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you also feel something similar if you take 10 for 74 ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you also feel something similar if you take 10 for 74 ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you also feel something similar if you take 10 for 74 ;)

. : A : . said...

:-)

Yes, it might.

Ubermensch said...

luna,
Glad you noticed luna, its lovely isnt it..?

Sudharshan,
obsession? also repetition?:)

:a:,
thanks...ive never known..;)

Anonymous said...

Obsession? Only on your blog ;)
Repetition...yes, its the third time we are talking about it.
Repeated comments: Something to do
with my blogger..sorry about it :)

Ubermensch said...

Sudhi,
Yeah I meant in my blog only, and I cant figure a reason for that....as for as im concerned ,Im okay if we dont share opinions,well actually Im more happy coz it helps me define my identity.
But I cant find any humour in repeatedly reinstating our understood stances on the closed issue at every given possible chance.Unless you desparately insist on me agreeing with you.:)

Ubermensch

Anonymous said...

Of course it was all in good humour and I am not in the habit of forcing people to agree to my opinion...

Search Blog

Labels