-A window ajar is a prelude in building to the joy of being limitless! That uneasiness of being familiar somehow, sometime, somewhere.......

Thursday, December 20, 2007

TZP

Quite long back, we had returned from the premier of Lagaan , one of the only three bollywood movies I have watched in a cinema. A casual conversation in the campus made me jot down how we are witness to a monumental change in the history of bollywood thought. The scrap of paper found its way onto the canteen wall and subsequently, thanks to a friend into a magazine, earning me quite a sum. All I said in essence was to watch this Man.

After almost decade the time has arrived . Never have I hoped for the success of any movie like today. Good luck My Man!

PS- The intial responses have been promising. One of them, from someone valued being an easy academy nomination?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bit off the topic, but nevertheless..

How about a year end post on books and movies. Your readers will love it.

-D

Ubermensch said...

Woah!Im flattered by the use of readers. I have very small and committed group, mostly friends who follow the blog, so Who be this? Reveal thyself?

Sounds good, but Im afraid I havent seen or read as much this year. Lets accept it, I must eb growing old. Nos eriously i dont think I would be adding anything novel.

cheers

Search Blog

Labels