-A window ajar is a prelude in building to the joy of being limitless! That uneasiness of being familiar somehow, sometime, somewhere.......

Monday, April 14, 2008

Double Take:

Check out the observer article on my most respected film reviewer Philip French listing his favourite movies and also the sight and sound article about one of my most respected directors Mike Leigh talking about his works, mostly focussed on his latest Happy-go-Lucky at the recent Berlinale.


I subscribe, so am not sure if the full articles are available online.


Among other things have shamelessly lost my favourite pair of spectacles on a windy English west coast. Totally my fault , took out while using the binoculars and have carelessly lost it, hence I deserve the pain. Have notified the dealer to look for a replica , but not very positive.


No comments:

Search Blog

Labels