-A window ajar is a prelude in building to the joy of being limitless! That uneasiness of being familiar somehow, sometime, somewhere.......

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday 4 pm...

Raptures of sunlight slowly swim across in a blazing trail. The world opens like a book, people become words, faces turn into meanings. How different we are at different times?

I look at you.
Your eyes look ethereal like a French movie, they just add up into a feeling I cant describe. How is that you are able to carry so many worlds within those overcast eyes ? I wonder.
Dreams in your deep eyes, whirligig of stars!

I look at you .Your hair is sprawled loosely over your shoulder. You shuffle your legs. And slowly you remove your eyes from the book and gaze at a distance; You paraphrase silence, juggling yourself with meanings and feelings that only you make for yourself.

I look at you. I sense a universe flowing through my veins, I want to run laughing loudly and release all my joy.Im just numb to my own breath.
I look at you. Im so overwhelmed at the fact that right now you just don’t have a clue how beautiful you look .

You turn and you ask What? , and I promptly reply Nothing, we get back to our deeds.
A moment is swallowed into understanding.
That is all there is to life.

9 comments:

Extempore said...

A moment is swallowed into understanding.
That is all there is to life.


:-)

Martin said...

I like this very much.

- Martin

Ubermensch said...

Extempore
:-)

Martin,
Im glad both to have you back and that you liked.

cheers

Eroteme said...

Very beautifully captured. The stark truth in the scene you capture and the play of words is very interesting... Great piece.

Stormy Zephyr said...

Brilliant, Superman!!!

La Louve said...

beautiful Yoss! you're getting better and better with them words. loved the description.

Ubermensch said...

Thanks eroteme and zephyr.
Bicks, Tx, I have good and bad days:)

Ubermensch said...

fraud,Im glad:)

wendigo said...

she's lucky eh..

Search Blog

Labels